Job Location: Kolkata - India
Work Experience 5+ years in FMCG working with top brands like HUL, P&G, ITC, etc. or 8+ years in software products line like POS. Exposure to channel management or dealers is plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Local language skills a must - ability to carry out job responsibilities in English and local language is a must.
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complementary services offered.
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a positive working relationship with partners to build a business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at