- Grow existing business and establishes and pursue leads which will develop business
- Nurture existing distributor relationships and add new distributors to the system.
- Ensure that every part of the territory/Area is covered and under our radar.
- Work with a superior to prepare and monitor Department budget
- Monitor competitor activities and conduct market intelligence activities
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of the target market
- Service existing business through management of account bases
- Assist in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities
- Communicating organizational sales goals and strategies to subordinates.
- Ensuring that the team is aligned and working towards achieving the goals.
- Promoting prompt and customized customer service (as well as handling any customer complaints),
- Initiating sales closures.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- Excellent team performance grooming skill
- Knowledge of local market
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Prior Experience in a sales role in the hospitality industry, with a proven track record to close a deal
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Interested to join the team ? Send in your resume at